Delhi set to discover new talent at the Future Kabaddi Heroes Trial
The city of Delhi is gearing up for the Future Kabaddi Heroes Tournament promoted by Mashal Sports. This is a scouting and recruiting programme that helps support and promote young talent to reach into the Pro Kabaddi League.
This will be held on 9th & 10th February at Gyan Kunj Public School, Jauna Pur Mehrauli.
In the last year's programme, more than 4500 players had participated of which only 133 players were included in the Auction Pool for Season 6.
Following are the eligibility criteria
1. Players weight should be below 85Kgs.
2. Players should be born between 10th March 1997 to 1st February 2001.
3. Players must have represented either at school or district level kabaddi tournaments and carry the certificate of participation.
4. Players should be in sports attire of a Jersey, Shorts and Shoes.
5. Players should bring Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID as ID proof.