Five talking points of the finale of Kabaddi Masters Dubai 2018
India and Iran put on incredibly dominant performances on the mat throughout the group stages as they won all their matches with comfortable margins over their opponents. India brushed aside challenges from Pakistan and Kenya whereas Iran overcame South Korea and Argentina to make their way to the semi-finals. Five talking points of the grand finale of Kabaddi Masters Dubai 2018 between the sport’s powerhouse India and Iran.
1. India went full throttle right from the start
2. Ajay Thakur’s dominance on the mat
3. Iran showed resilience and staged a mini-comeback
4. Surjeet Singh’s defensive prowess was Iran’s downfall
5. India’s fabulous finish in the end