Telugu Titans remain winless in Hyderabad with a big loss to 3 time champions, Patna !
5 Reasons Why Telugu Titans lost against Patna Pirates
1. Suraj Desai did not get a single point in the first half.
2. Jaideep Returns to the form of season 5, with 6 tackle points today.
3. Pardeep Narwal earned 9 points for his team in the first half.
4. Effective use of substitute Monu, who came on when Patna were down to 3 men and put a super tackle on Siddharth and couple of more meaningful defensive contribution.
5. Effective support raiders, both Jang Kun Lee & Esmaiel keep picking points in the second half, when pardeep was on the bench for long part.
The first half of the match was dominated by the Patna Pirates with Jaideep starring in defense and the "Dubki King" Pardeep Narwal scoring 7 raid points. The captain of the Titans, Abozar Mighani didn't lead from the front which led to the team's downfall yet again. They succumbed to two all outs in the 9th and 17th minute & the Titans never quite recovered. Eventually Patna led with a score line of 23-9 after the first 20 minutes.
At the start of the second half, both teams started sensibly. Telugu Titans' defense started working well but it didn't last long as the over powering defense and raiding skills of Patna came together and threw Telugu Titans out of the game. With 2 super tackles against the Telugu titans, the match swung swiftly back towards Patna. Jaideep continued the good work for Patna to finish with 6 tackle points. The star raiding duo of the Desai brothers didn't work well for the Titans, which consequently let the team down in an important battle.
THE PIRATES SHOWED IT'S DOMINANCE RIGHT FROM THE START, WHICH EVENTUALLY LED THEM TO VICTORY
Thus after 40 minutes of quality Kabaddi from the Pirates, the eventual score line was 34-22 with the Titans settling for their 4th loss from four games!
Also Watch: Where and how Pardeep Narwal practice Kabaddi?
Will Titans use be able to use Desai brothers and fight against 3 time champion Patna Pirates.