No support to V. Ajith Kumar from in form Rahul Chaidhari, result in big loss
Gujarat Fortunegiant beats Tamil Thalaivas with a huge margin of 29 points. Gujarat made the lead of 11 points in 1st half inself and finally finished the match with a score of 50-21.
To follow live scores with commentary please click on the link: Pro Kabaddi Live commentary and score update
Giants squash deflated Tamil Thalaivas by 29 points
1. Rahul Chaudhary’s poor strike rate, Scoring just 3 touch-points and 1 bonus point, Without Ajay Thakur, Tamil struggling to even look respectful to fans.
2. Gujarat ‘rested’ Sunil and Sachin, Given the chance, Sonu Jaglan scored a personal best of 15 points. It was all too easy for Gujarat.
3. Rohit Gulia, coming of age, A captain’s knock scoring 12 points, With Gujarat almost out of playoffs, Manpreet is experimenting with an even younger squad - so far, so good.
4. Parvesh Bhainswal takes out Ajith Kumar neutralizes completely, Parvesh scored 5 and Ajith only 2, Without Ajith to score, Tamil had no one to look up to.
5. Unrest among veterans Manjeet Chillar and Ajay Thakur, Coach Bhaskaran leaving mid-season, Open rift between captains Manjeet and Ajay, Been a forgettable season for Tamil Thalaivas - only silver lining being V. Ajith Kumar.
Also watch: Learn How to Do Chain Block Episode 1 | From NIS Coach Rajendra Rajale | Kabaddi Adda Originals
Last encounter: Gujarat Fortunegaints and Tamil Thalaivas: Gujarat FortuneGiants confronted their third consecutive lose against the Tamil Thalaivas | 34-28
Match Preview: Will Gujarat be able to be in the run for playoffs?
Tamil Thalaivas is already out of playoffs race, the third season in a row. i.e., all seasons they played they have never qualified. Playing now with a plan for the future should be their way forward. Gujarat also are almost out, barring a major miracle. Their story though is very different from that of the Thalaivas. Not a single close encounter going their way. They have a bunch of interesting youngsters, so getting more match awareness may be the name of the game. Gujarat has been failed by their raiding cumulatively not firing at all. Combined with their defense not being the most lethal in the league has put them back too often this season. Will, they use this game to get their corner combination working for next season. Thalaivas have done very exciting local talent, how they groom them and get results from this core group will be the secret for them moving forward in the league. This is a match for the future to watch it to see some new stars born.
Match Preview: Gujarat Fortunegaints vs Tamil Thalaivas