We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our team as a freelancer or full-time.
We're looking for someone who has a good understanding of digital product design ,game design,game mechanics along with a versatile skill set that covers problem framing, interaction design & animation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, user testing, and graphic design.
- Work on products to implement and improve gamification and behavior design efforts of already existing product
- Lead design from ideation to release on fun interactive features that enhance story and increase player engagement through replayability, and improves depth thus creating an 'aha moment'
- Lead efforts to create a consistent user and brand experience at every touchpoint of the product, mapping user flows and interactions, design screens, and oversee building process across responsive web product
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings, working with the engineering team and product managers for new gaming ideas inhouse
- Partner with product team to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Embrace an interactive design process and be receptive to feedback
- Love for sports & passion for detailing, hardcore kabaddi/cricket enthusiast is preferred
- 5+ years of web and mobile web product design experience
- Proven track record designing beautiful and usable interfaces
- Fluent in design and prototyping techniques, principles and tools like Sketch,Figma and Adobe Suite
- Ability to working with gaming frameworks like construct2, Gdevelop, etc is an added advantage
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, interaction design trends, usability principles, and platform guidelines
- Up-to-date knowledge about trends in card games, fantasy sports, casino games and skill based money games would be very useful
- Experience in a startup or other fast-paced environment is preferred