Athul MS makes sure Tamil Thalaivas go win-less in Chennai
U Mumba won the match with the score of 24-29 against Tamil Thalaivas in their last home match. The home leg curse continued for Thalaivas also. Ajay Thakur did not get any point in second half, only 3 points in 1st half. Tamil defense caught napping Sandeep takes extra point on Sagar. Athul MS dominates his former team, top scorer for the match with 7 points.
To follow live scores with commentary please click on the link: Pro Kabaddi Live commentary and score updates
Tamil Thalaivas & Rahul Chaudhary fail to secure a win at home vs U Mumba
Five reasons why Tamil Thalaivas lost their last home leg match
1. Referees in spotlight, controversial decisions - Multiple reviews, multiple disagreements on both sides.
2. U Mumba down to 2 men, poor refereeing, Super 'tackle' dive by Harendra Kumar.
3. Ajay Thakur had a weak game as captain & player, scored 0 points in the second half.
4. Tamil defense caught napping, Sandeep takes extra point on Sagar.
5. Athul MS dominates his former team, top scorer for the match with 7 points
Also watch: Learn Kabaddi Running Hand Touch Skills P1 |From NIS Coach Rajendra Rajale |Kabaddi Adda Originals
Match Preview: Can Thalaivas over come the home leg curse ?
Tamil Thalaivas and U Mumba have faced each other 3 times across season 5 & 6, where U Mumba have an upper hand with 2 wins. U Mumba, in the last 5 games have 3 losses and 2 wins with LWLWL record, whereas Tamil Thalaivas looking like a defensive team after Manjeet has not played in the last 2 games. Fazel, who is in the 10th position of top defenders list will face experienced players like Ajay Thakur and Rahul Chaudhari. On the other hand, Ran Singh is leading the defense for Thalaivas, will the Thalaivas go winless in their home leg?
Head to Head: Thalaivas vs Mumba