Are you ready to challenge your Kabaddi knowledge? South Asian Games 2019
Questions about the selected Indian Kabaddi Squad for South Asian Games 2019
- Why no player from the winning Bengal Warriors Squad made it to the 12 selected players?
- Will captain Deepak Hooda play as a cover or raider?
- Which one of the three raiders will start on bench - Pawan Sehrawat, Pardeep Narwal or Naveen Kumar?
- Who will play right cover if Sunil Kumar gets injured?
- Which left-corner defender will make it to the starting 7 - Surender Nada or Vishal Bharadwaj?
- Which right-corner defender will make it to the starting 7 - Nitesh Kumar or Amit Hooda?
- What is Darshan Kadian's role in this squad?
South Asian Games 2019 Schedule & Venue
The 13th South Asian Games (2019), set to be held in the Himalayan destinations of Kathmandu and Pokhara, Nepal from 1–10 December 2019. The match schedule for Kabaddi is not yet released. The tournament is returning to Nepal after 20 years.
South Asian Games 2019 Mascot
The blackbuck or the Indian antelope, found in India, Nepal and Pakistan will be mascot for SAG 2019.